BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am basically from a small town in Karnataka called "Sirsi". Came to bangalore to do my engineering and my life changed forever from then. Music is my life... The pleasure what it gives is just amazing. I am a singer by heart, a guitarist by hobbie and a software engineer by profession. Managing everything is getting difficult nowerdays. So this blog is to share my music to the world.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Kannalli Kannittu" Kannada Album Song by Me and Nadeem

Hi All, Please listen to this new kannada song composed by me and nadeem. Hope you will like it and if you do so, please like our facebook page. 

http://www.facebook.com/nadeem.rajesh 

We are looking for talents across state to collaborate with us and create some awesome songs and spread music. Do join our facebook page for further updates.

Now the sooonggg..........


0 comments: